Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Party Time!

This is the Open House event I've been building up to! First of all, WELCOME! I have been planning this project for awhile now and I am so excited it is up and running.

A huge thanks to Daisy Mae for making me such a great home! She's such a fun designer and is so sweet you could just eat her up!

So, lets get this party started! Let me show you to the snack table first!

I have made up a delicious Hot Crab and Jalapeno Dip for a spicy treat. If you're more in the mood for something sweet, how about you try some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip? And to drink...oh honey let me pour you a nice Dirty Vodka Martini! Oh! You prefer something, not so hard? How about some Champagne Punch?

Alright, now that we've gotten the refreshments out of the way let me tell you about the first ever "Comfortable Home Contest!" I am going to be choosing a guest blogger! Your blog entry will be posted on a Tuesday and you can write about whatever you want concerning your home. Whether you have an amazing recipe to try, a great craft idea, a cleaning tip or even a HORROR story!! The floor is yours! (Just wipe it up when you're done!)

I'll be selecting the "winner" of the contest through comments. So make sure every time you visit you leave a comment, and then you MUST go to the person's blog who commented before you and leave them a comment. (Please make sure to tell that person that you came from Ms. Suzy's). How I'll select the winning is not going to be disclosed. I could make it the 25th commenter, it could be the most frequent commenter. It could even be the the most origional commenter. Who knows! So, keep on your toes and keep those comments coming!

ALSO! You DO get brownie points if you tell all of your blogging friends about my new site via a web post during the Open House. If they come here and leave comments telling ME that YOU sent them...well hey, that's sure an easy way to get on my good side!

Needless to say, if you do win this contest you'll get listed under Neighbors on the sidebar.


Speaking of neighbors, if you want listed on this blog. I suggest you start sending me emails. Email me ideas and stories and recipes!! For every one that I choose to include in one of my posts, not only will that person get credit for the idea...but they will also be added to the sidebar. Cool huh? If this site ends up being as popular as I forsee it becoming, could you imagine the traffic you'd get!?

So, I leave you to your partying! I will pop in from time to time to say hello. I truly hope you'll enjoy this site. And keep coming back. The Open House will last through the weekend, Monday, the regular posting will begin. I will email the winner of the contest and their post will be put up on the following Tuesday after it's submitted.

Everyone have a ball!! I am so excited you're here!

Cheers!
Ms. Suzy

No comments: