Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Open House Winner!

During the Open House I mentioned the contest that would get one reader of this blog a guest post and a spot in the blogroll. The winner was Valerie and I do hope that you all go check out her blog and try this great recipe she's so sweetly chose to share with us! I'm making it tonight and will right up a review of it next Wednesday. Remember, if you try any of the recipes shared on this blog, please email me a review and it will be included on the following Wednesday's post. And, you'll be added as on of my "Neighbors" in the sidebar!

So without further ado, here is Valerie's Recipe for Chicken In The Pot:

I am so excited that I won this little contest! I am trying so hard to be the happy homemaker. It sure would be easier if I did not have to work full time too. Being as busy as I am on my days off one of my families favorite meals is Chicken in the pot.

I use 4 to 6 pieces of chicken whatever you like.
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can mushrooms or chop up some fresh ones
1 to 2 cloves of garlic to taste
1 med onion chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Throw it all in the crock pot on high for 4 to 5 hours or low for 8 hours
Serve over rice with a veggie for a quick and easy meal

No comments: